My favorite things about our new house is the big pantry, master bed/bath, and the basement.
Here's the tour:
Front Room

Upstairs Family Room:
We are planning to get a brown leather couch set for this room.

Kitchen: Painted it mudslide brown (from Lowes) I LOVE IT!
Back yard: It also has a garden on the other side.

I'm calling out to my SIL
Katie for some decore inspiration for my family room and kitchen. I can't decide on accent colors or anything. Then my other SIL
Holly can help me execute the plans.
8 comments:
What a beautiful place!!! I like the Kitchen color too, and the backyard looks nice and big. How awesome!!!
You have the coolest house ever!
How exciting! I want more pictures!!! Your yard looks like fun. The kids are going to love having space to play and I know Heather will love the garden.
Can't wait to see the inside of it! I love that mudslide brown color, I might have to check that out for mine. The backyard is going to be so nice for this summer. It all looks and sounds perfect for you guys.
What an awesome house! And the perfect backyard- great spring timing:) Congratulations!
Cute new house. I love the porch! And the back yard is killer.
I love your house, heather! Especially the brick on the outside. Of course, I'm a brick mason's daughter, so i suppose I'm biased.
I think the house looks great as is. But as far as being able to help... I think I'll be seeing it in person sooner than you might think.
(update to come...)
congratulations on your beautiful new home that is so exciting!!
Post a Comment