Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Family Dance

We put some music on while we were cleaning up after dinner and a spontaneous dance broke out. It started with Ben and I two-stepping. Then Clark insisted on cutting in.

Then the music got more upbeat.
The boys playing their air guitars.

Break dancing

Knee sliding

Jumping in the mosh pit.

Slowing down again- Luke learning to slow dance.
(The picture is not as it appears-I'm not pregnant :))

Twirl

Who said work can't be fun.
This will be a fun memory for me.

2 comments:

Marisha said...

We do that every night when we clean up from dinner! The sad thing is NONE of us have rhythmn but it's a fun time!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Good times! I like the "pregnant picture." I feel your pain...

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family