Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A neat adoption story

This is an email I was forwarded by my dad's cousin. She has an adoptive family of 25 kids. Their latest adoptions were from Haiti. They recently wrote a book about their journey, which looks interesting. Here's the email:

Dear Family and Friends,This is our latest youtube about the children in Haiti that we were able to bring home. What wonderful children they are. What an incredibly hard journey that was to be away from my family for 6 months and to live in that orphanage with no water or electricity but it was worth every sacrifice on all of our parts. They are a gift from heaven.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGliBB19DsM I have so appreciated so many of your kind comments and responses. The Lord has been in this journey from the beginning and as I hear from you I know He still is every day of our lives. Thank you all for your wonderful support. We would love your help in getting this out to as many as possible so feel free to send this to anyone.

Love to all, Annie Laurie

Blog: http://thegatheringplaceranch.blogspot.com/

Websites: thegatheringplaceranch.com

No comments:

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family