Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Caught!

I'm a victim!

Guilt!

And proud of it

Actually Clark is crying for a different reason in the picture. When the crime happened he was having a hay day. He bit off the marker tips. Body art has been a very popular thing to do in our house.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hopefully they were washable markers. Don't you just love the things that kids think up as fun to do?

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Ha, ha. I think I was there for that one!

bgsorenson said...

How funny. Looks like you have some artists.

Adrienne said...

Heather! Are you heading up FSA these days? Did Ben tell you we are starting the adoption process again? Sooner than we anticipated, but we got the 'it's time' feeling that we can't ignore. Hopefully this will give me a chance to see you again! Your boys are adorable.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family