Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Springing into April

Ben's 32nd Birthday!

He said it was the best birthday ever. BBQ lunch with family and friends, a dinner date with me, and a PS3/blue ray player. Spoiled.
Plus+++ Ben's baby nephew was born on his birthday. Yeah! Another cousin.

It was a cool day!

Update
It's been a weekend with Ben's family. His parents were her to help with the new baby's arrive.


Ladybug's (niece's) hilarious face

Copy Cat

LUKE

Luke is playing Quarterback on his football team. He's awesome and loves it. Ben's right behind him coaching. Luke got his report card this week. He's still super smart. He loves the warm weather so he can ride his new big bike. He enjoyed helping us plant our garden.
GABE

Gabe continues to be a life lover! His dress is a constant surprise. He either dresses himself in multiply layers, or he runs around missing the underwear layer, or wearing short when it's cold, or no clothes with goggles on. He loves playing outside on the trampoline and sandbox. He asks me everyday if we can go to the park. He helped me cut the strawberry for homemade jam today.
Gabe had a swollen lymph node on his neck. The blood test and scan came out normal. They will continue watching it. We were so relieved that is wasn't anything serious.

Heather
I'm excited about my new peach and pears trees and gardening season.
I'm doing the music in primary on Sundays. Fun.
I love helping with the adoptive couples at LDS Services.
I continue to enjoy piano teaching.

I hope this stage passes soon. Gold fish crackers dumped out on the trampoline.

This is how I feel after most days. Exhausted

CLARK
27 lbs.
Learning so much! Eating with utensils, drinking from cups, praying, WALKING (He started walking the end of March), Cow and dog sounds. His cute personality is starting to come out more.
Had his first ear infection this month.


3 comments:

bgsorenson said...

I love the up-date. Your kids are so cut. The new baby looks adorable.

Katie said...

okay, new cousin b looks exactly like brandon!!! so cute!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Ben! Thanks for the update. Your boys are so cute!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family