Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, July 19, 2010

July 3rd Celebration in Willard, UT

We experienced an awesome small town 4th of July celebration in Utah
with her sweet sister and her family
The celebrations included:
foot races
(Gabe, in red shorts, still placed in the top 3,
even though kid next to him is elbowing him)
It rained candy. Awesome!
water slide
Not just for the kids---Becky and I had to try it out! Watch out little kid!

The pregnant lady is stuck in the water.

The water was really cold.

Pony rides

Sucker toss
Cupcakes walk--More Sugar!

Rock Climbing

Luke

Luke climbed to the very top!

Snowcones---MORE SUGAR!
Rocket ride
Ben's favorite part was the Nacho Libre Wrestling.

Parade-


3 Amigos-Cousins are so fun!


3 comments:

Becky said...

Seriously we had too much fun!!!! We love you guys!

Mandy said...

What a sport, I can't believe you went down the water slide. Small down definitely have their bennifits. It looks so fun, I am jealous.

ej said...

Dang! Small Town 4th of July is where it's at! Raining candy?! I love that you guys went down the slide, lol.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family