Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hokie Weekend

In August, We went to the COOLEST place for a families gathering. It's a farm off the Raft River Exit. They have made 2 huge water slides going down the front lawn. We had a great time!





The whole family
With Ben's parents

Candy cannon


Playing Skittles-a spinning top game

Around Grandma Hokie's old table.

Clark loves his cousin baby B. His right ear is still healing from the little cyst removal surgery he had. You can see how it was swollen and stuck out.

4 comments:

The Loftins said...

Oh my gosh so the slide looks killer! I love it and Clarkie is sooooo big now last time I saw him he was just a baby with the best hair on the planet. Still has great hair! Miss u guys!

Mandy said...

I can't believe Clark is old enough to hold another baby. Those slides look awesome. How come I never found a cool thing like that when I lived there? YOu will have to show us if we get to come back.

Matt and Jamie Jimenez said...

You guys are so good at finding fun things to do in the Boise area...I need to come hang out with you guys!!!!

john hochhalter said...

this was such a FUN time, a definite do again!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family