I've been fighting my family about getting a dog for a year now. They finally won the battle.
Presenting Ben, Luke, Gabe, and Clark's puppy:
Presenting Ben, Luke, Gabe, and Clark's puppy:
Kaija
(it's norweign, pronounced k-eye-a)
She's a golden retriever
She's an outside dog. She's been pretty good so far.






8 comments:
I agree with you Heather...but i have to admit, this little puppy is so cute! Congrats on the fun little addition!
You know how they say masters start looking like there dogs???? Well check out your two pics of the masters and there dog.......WOW see the resemblance your dog is a chameleon dog it looks like you and Ben!!
She is a beautiful pup, reminds us of cadence, I came across a puppy pic of cadie she was really red, Kajia is definitely more golden, cute, cute, cute.
He, he, he.
SUCKER!!!!
Welcome to the club! She is a cute puppy, but somedays even being cute doesn't make up for holes in the yard and chewed up stuff. We are living the puppy dream too :)
Cute puppy! I'll bet your boys LOVE her. I want a dog... maybe Griff will let me someday. :)
Post a Comment