Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Random Stuff

Gabe and I painted a snake on each other's arm.

Ben's Shaggy Hair

Out of Control


This is the last week. We unpack the clippers this week.
He is ready for it to be gone.

Ward Party: Welcoming party for our family and 3 other new families. Potluck at the beach. Can you see Luke and Gabe in the picture

Ben's Scooter: I make him wear that orange vest

He rides this to work. 85 mpg

2 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

I love the orange vest. I'm really glad the clippers came out too. Dustin was growing a beard for a couple weeks and I was so happy when he couldn't stand it anymore and shaved it.

Machelle Kay said...

Oh I needed a laugh today and the pony tail just did it for me. Thanks

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family