RAIN: It official feels like the rainy season. It rained for about 6 days straight. Ben is out trying to save our garden that was flooding badly.
Korean Noodles: I made noodles. I felt so proud of myself.
Noodles, garlic, chicken, mushrooms, red peppers, chives, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, bouillon cube
When Gabe gets even the tiniest scrape, he thinks he need to wear an ace wrap.
This is Clark looking through his "umi goggles" (From his favorite cartoon UmiZoomi)
These are Clark's pink flip-flops. They were dora, and he had to have them. Boys in Saipan wear pink all the time. Red and pink are the hottest colors of ties for the young men to wear to church.
The kids are so excited about these new spinning tops called beyblades. We found some plastic battle arenas at a store for $1 and they colored them with sharpies! I also found pipecleaners to be helpful in the car to keep them busy. They bend them to make things.
Stitches
Clark's first stitches. He found and picked up an extra floor tile outside. Then he dropped it and it sliced his leg on the way down. When Ben finished stitching him up he took Clark to get icecream. Clark asked him, "Dad, why you hurt me?" Ben told him he was fixing his leg. He said, "Oh, thank you Daddy." Then he asked, "Why was mommy laying on me?" Ben just laughed. He thanked me too later when I told him I was holding him still. (The orange on his leg is just iodine)
Stitches
Clark's first stitches. He found and picked up an extra floor tile outside. Then he dropped it and it sliced his leg on the way down. When Ben finished stitching him up he took Clark to get icecream. Clark asked him, "Dad, why you hurt me?" Ben told him he was fixing his leg. He said, "Oh, thank you Daddy." Then he asked, "Why was mommy laying on me?" Ben just laughed. He thanked me too later when I told him I was holding him still. (The orange on his leg is just iodine)
Haircuts
Gabe cut his own hair. He thought it looked SO COOL!
So we shaved his head.






4 comments:
Wow you guys have been so busy. Love hearing about all the adventures... laughing at the haircut, we had our own haircut trauma this summer and I wished I had been able to shave the girls heads:) The boys look cute with the new doo's :)
Love the hair cuts! If Gabe has any serious injuries we may have to be looking for a body cast! Clark is lucky to have a dad that can sew him up right at home !!Love you, miss you. Mom
The adventures continue! I LOVE those noodles! When you get back you'll have to teach me to make them. Mmmm. Poor Clark. And of course Gabe cut his hair. Benjer told me he cut his the other day but he had just put a bunch of hair goo in his hair. He does need a hair cut though. I love to hear all the stories from you guys.
I really did laugh out loud at Gabe's haircut. Mags took the scissors to her own hair the other day. It could be worse :)Looks exciting over there!
Love you guys & miss you. Cader keeps talking about all the things he & Luke need to do when you get home.
Post a Comment