Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

We are moved in

Welcome to our Home!



View from the kitchen nook.


Moving in. Yuck! We had to clean a lot. I had great help.



Boys eating Popsicles on the back deck.

Waffles and Mango Syrup. SO GOOD!

Luke took tennis lessons last month. We really likes the sport.


Walking in the rain well equipped.



Luke made "beyblades" out of legos. They are like tops.


All the creepy critters around our house.
Ben just sprayed inside and outside. So our bug problem has been eliminated.


I woke up to this guy on my kitchen floor. Right after I took the picture Clark screams, "Big Ant!" and tries to stomp on it. Then I screamed at the top of my lungs as the bug jumped onto it's feet and ran across my kitchen floor. I guess cockroaches play dead.


Our bathroom gecko



Kitchen Gecko

Deck toad


Our Banana crop






Ben was going crazy with all that hair, and so were all our blogger guests.








During the hair cut, and then the next morning: he looked like a rooster.

Final picture to come.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Do you ever sit on that back deck and think, "Do we really live here?" What a gorgeous view! Fun adventure, guys. I wish we could come crash the party.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family