See these beautiful blue eyes. They are rare in Saipan. When we are in areas with Japanese tourists they are aren't afraid to walk up and take a picture of my kids. My kid's pictures are probably on many Japanese facebook pages. And Clark is adored by everyone at church. They love little kids here.
I'm surrounded by animals. I am squatting down gardening and Clark jumps on my back like a monkey. Gabe insists on peeing in the jungle instead of the bathroom. And when Luke is angry he acts like a gorilla. Ben is just a grown up with boyish behaviors.
For the first time ever, I have finally felt like we may need a little girl to complete our family. I wonder what God's plan is.
Ben and the boys cut down a coconut tree that was blocking our view.
Outdoors: You've been asking, so here is what a banana tree looks like. We are still waiting for this one to be ready. Then we will cut down the whole tree, and eat the bananas.
Clark is such a character:
He really likes to wear costume everywhere.
Made our own water table to play in.
The boys all had Strep throat last week. The fever cause a very bad rash on Clark and Gabe. They looked like they had the chicken pox, except it didn't itch.
Gabe riding a two wheeler bike: Gabe came inside one day and declared that he was ready to take his training wheels off. So Ben went out to help him learn to ride without them. Gabe figured it out on the first try! Way to Go!






1 comment:
I still can't believe you are still on vacation. :) Your boys have grown up so much.
Post a Comment