Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Richards

I have to put a plug in for an amazing adoptive family:


Dustin and Darci Richards


They happen to be best friends of ours, but I'm not over exaggerating when I say that are one of the GREATEST adoptive couples I know. There family is currently made up of two boys that they adopted. They are such great parents and spend lots of fun family time together. They are so thoughtful, laid back, and fun. They are such a great example of how healthy open adoptions should be. Their family and their birthfamilies are lucky to have each other.

Darci and Dustin have been patiently hoping to adopt one more time to complete their family. Please remember them if you hear of someone experiencing an unwed, unplanned pregnancy that is considering adoption.


To see more about there family look:


1 comment:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

You're the best friend! Thanks for the spotlight!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family