Family Gingerbread Houses. Ben baked all the gingerbread houses, and the kids decorated!
Watching
Caroling with the youth from church
Parties
Roasted pig at Ben's work party! It was a fun party. Ben and I did a triple step swing dance performance during the festivities. They love Christmas parties here, and they go all out!
Church Party- Luke won a game. He sang the longest note on one breath.






4 comments:
Love the "Y" on the gingerbread house. Should have won first place, for sure.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
We're all jealous over here ;)
I'm so proud of you for getting a tree this year! Looks like the Christmas prep went well.
okay-- you guys have the cutest family pictures. i especially love the one of clark wrapped as a present hahahah
Merry Christmas Heather and Family,
You will treasure these experiences and memories for the rest of your lives. I know it can be hard, especially around the holidays, but you have many holidays yet to come. Treasure these for what they are.
love,
Aunt Sheri and Uncle William
Post a Comment