My grandparents celebrated their
60th Anniversary with a family reunion.
It was a fantastic weekend of family and super fun activities.
Horse riding
Rock climbing
Swimming
(Gabe is a water baby. He loves to jump in,
go under water, and float on his back.
Luke showed off his skills by jumping off the driving board
and swimming most of the way across the pool.
Paintballing (Our mean faces)
Kids train
Hi-lights: All of the activities, Visiting with cousins, Great food, all the grandkids singing at the program, church with my grandparents on Sunday
Low-lights: Jumping in the pool with my clothes on to save Luke,
Ben's swollen red eyes and hives on his neck from a hay allergy(can be seen
in rock climbing picture), the paintball welt on the back of my arm,
and the strawberry stain on Gabe's white shirt right before church
(Thank goodness for "tide-to-go" provided by my sister-in-law).










6 comments:
WOW! Can I be in your family? Geez! What a PARTAY! That was so fun, I bet. Great post, Heather.
Was this in there back yard, do they have room for another couple! They know how to put on a party! Good times.
what fun! you sure did a lot in a short amount of time-love the pictures!
heath - GREAT pictures. i smell a new camera??? you guys look like you always have so much fun, can you adopt me during your family parties? so fun and the boys are just looking so old - and handsome.
I love the apron! I was hoping you would post a pic, so I could finally see it!
Wow! That does look like the best family reunion ever. I love the paintballing picture the best. Although the first pic of your grandparents is very sweet.
Post a Comment