Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Something Is Wrong With This Picture

Born to be wild!

Ben and the Boys sitting in the gutter in a rain storm.
Winter coats, slickers, and pants. Come on it's June!
Went fishing this weekend.
Ben, nice bass for a neighborhood pond dweller. haha

The kids were amazed by the bass' big mouth.
Ben told Gabe to kiss the fish, and he tried to do it.
This is wrong!
Ben's first catch was the bass,
and this is my first catch, a little blue gill.

(I can only brag that I caught the
first fish of our marriage in June 2000.)

So last weekend we went to the video arcade with the extended family.
I don't think this can be considered cheating if you look at the score.


The firey competition of a four year old.


Grown men on their knees playing kids air hockey.
My attempt at dance revolution.
I look like an idiot, but it was fun.

6 comments:

Brian or Julie said...

That is to cute all your boy in the rain. I love the fish you got too :)

Katie said...

Holy skinny Ben! Lookin good. You too heather, your hair is getting so long! Its so pretty.

Gabe is playing my favorite arcade game. I always want to get up there and put it in the holes too.

Miss you guys. Love the look of your blog!

Holly Lin said...

How funny that we both posted about gutters on the same day... a little weird. Especially since our water was from a pool that was being drained... and yours ... well... wasn't.

love ya!

ej said...

Ahh, so much of this post cracked me up. Esp. the pic of you with your whale of a catch, nice.

Mindy said...

I love that you don't freak out that your kids and husband and drenching and dirtying all their clothes. That looks so fun! And fishing is the best. i am so excited for when we have little guys to take fishing. I like the new family picture at the top of your blog, too. Ok and I love the picture of Lucas smirking at the camera over the air hockey table. Such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

good times, eh? everyone looks like they are living it up - even in the rain! you are such a fun mom heath. and i wished i could have witnessed the dance revolution - please tell me next time - as i love a good laugh. :>

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family