Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Happiness in the simple things!

Happy 50th Birthday mom!
We celebrated Ben's mom's birthday over the weekend.
She is the sweetest, loving mom. She amazing!
She just ran a half marathon with us. She makes 50 look good!
We love her so much!
Ben's Cousin's Family was sealed in the temple this weekend.
It was precious to be a part of. We are super happy for them.
I was delighted to find the first fruits of my garden this week.
We also ate a spinach salad from the garden for dinner.

I made this apron last week.
It is sentimental to me because I used fabric that had belonged to my grandma.
That woman knew how to cook and she gave the
best squishy hugs and I love her so much. (Luke took the picture for me.)
So Luke's happiness this week was getting the Star Wars Lego Video game
and Star Wars books from the library. He has also pick up the hobby of photography.
He takes pictures of his toys. Yesterday I was looking at my photos on my cell phone, and to my surprise Luke had taken about 50 pictures that I didn't know about. It was pretty funny.

Gabe's happiness this week has come from chocolate pudding. It's great to pass on the love of chocolate.

These faces bring me the most happiness!

6 comments:

JT42 said...

what a happy family-love the apron.
terressa

Steph said...

love the apron girl...how special!!!

Mindy said...

Super cute pics of the boys. I am impressed with your homemaking skills... an amazing garden and an apron!? I am hoping I'll get to a garden next year, but we'll see...

Kim Davis said...

Wow! your garden looks great and is something you should be proud of. Every year I say I'll plant a garden.. Maybe next year!

Heather said...

I love this post, you are so domesticated :) hee hee and your boys are so cute. I love the things that make you happy...

ej said...

That is a great apron with sweet sentimental value. That is neat Heather...

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family