My parents gave us their old hot tub last week.
Ben worked hard to fix it up and getting it running.
Ben worked hard to fix it up and getting it running.
The kids love to swim. No fear of the water.
It's unbelievable how good they are, so I have to share some video.
The end of this one will make you laugh.
I also love Ben's smile at the end because he thinks I'm trying to take a picture.
I also love Ben's smile at the end because he thinks I'm trying to take a picture.
Happy 59th Birthday to my Dad! He's my fishing and gardening buddy.
I inherited from him my love for chocolate, work ethic, and devotion to the Lord.
And I just love my dad's bald head.
The Grandkids are all helping to blow out the candles.






2 comments:
How fun! I love hot tubs... definitely a down side of being pregnant. :) My dad's bald, too, so I have a special place in my heart for chrome domes. haha
My favorite is to kiss the bald head!! Ode to dad!
Post a Comment