Ben's been playing softball once a week,
so the boys have been interested in baseball.
I was proud of Luke at the last softball game.
He had just got a new bat on the way to the game,
and we brought the tee so that he could practice on the sidelines.
He shared his new bat and tee with a line of 7 other boys. Nice guy!
Luke's Swing
He writes and eats left handed and does sports right handed.
Oh Brother!
It's funny how Ben is the first child in his family,
and he would say that Luke is just joking around.
I have 2 older brothers and relate with Gabe's annoiance.
Either way it's all part of being brothers. They are cute.
Pretty sure Gabe is a true left.
My great Garage sale find:
I found this kids art easel with
paint containers, brushes, and sponges.
I was afraid to ask how much, but it was only $3.
I took it.






No comments:
Post a Comment