Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've been Tagged Twice

By Stephanie and Holly
It's a photo tag. Here are the rules:You have to take pictures of the following things, and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.
My Frig- it looks full, but I went shopping after this picture. I don't know?
My sink- not normally this empty cause I usually leave all the dishes for my wonderful husband to do after dinner. Dishes are my most unfavorite chore.
My closet
My Favorite Shoes- Flip-Flops, Crocks (the winter flip-flop), cute church shoes

What my kids are doing right now
Luke-playing Star Wars Lego
Gabe-Napping
Self Portrait
My laundry room- Favorite chore, except putting the clothes away. I have two baskets of folded clothes and one in the dryer.
My favorite room-my bedroom

No comments:

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family