So the other morning Luke had the funny
idea of putting his underwear on his head.
Of course, Gabe, wanting to be like his
brother had to do it too.
It was a funny way to start our day.
Of course, Gabe, wanting to be like his
brother had to do it too.
It was a funny way to start our day.
They look like underwear pirates.
I was washing the dishes after dinner tonight, when Gabe comes
up to me holding a fly he caught on the window. It was still alive.
We were amazed! Then he took it back over to the window to
This is basically to warm grandma's heart. It's Gabe laughing.
Ben is such an awesome, fun dad.






6 comments:
Speaking of boys underwear, any suggestions on potty training? HELP! :)
I laughed looking at the underwear picture and remembering a commercial I saw once that had a picture of two boys with underwear on thier head- it said,
"playing underwear man with your brother: fun, not telling him his has skid marks: priceless"
hee hee.
Okay, so I have to know how you put video on here! The boys are adorable! Tell Ben Hi!
By the way, we may be up your way more. Dixie and Michael (Jake's brother) just got a job in Idaho Falls and will be moving up there in the next few weeks. We'll let you know once we have a trip planned up there.
Don't you just love having boys. They ar a blast. I hope you get another one.
-k- I'm a blog stocker... found you through melissa's page. Weird, cause a talk today mentioned your Grandpa who was in my ward years ago and I thought of you. Random that I found you on the same day. Your boys are gorgeous. Hope to see you at the reunion. Keep in touch.
ashlee
oh, and if you want to hear the whole story about your grandpa email me stoneash@gmail.com It was amazing.
Post a Comment