Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Knights & the Boat

We went to Cascade to pick up the fishing
boat for this weeks trip to Eastern Idaho.
We had to tried it out in the Lake.
Luke was the lucky fisherboy.
He caught the first trout on his amazing spiderman pole.
Gabe helped dad bring in a fish.
I was pleased that Gabe didn't throw anything overboard.
Of course I did bungy cord his pole to the boat.

Halloween in July!
Ben made these sweet costumes for the boys
out of some scraps of a pool insulating blanket.

5 comments:

Holly Lin said...

sweet costumes!!
I LOVE IT!!
See Ben... you're artsy fartsy too!!

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys know how to have fun...your boys are so cute!! I am still trying to decide if I am going to the reunion or not, are you going Friday or Saturday?? If I do go, I hope I see you there!

Emma said...

We are going camping with weekend too. We love going to Red Fish Lake each year. Looks like you had a blast.

Dori said...

Hey Heather-
Yeah, this is Dori Bright, now Hockenjos. I am not going to be able to make it to the reunion so unfortunately will not be able to connect in person. My husband and I are living in Arizona now, but lived in New Jersey before that. It was great to hear from you and it will be good to stay connected. My email address is dorihockenjos@hotmail.com

ej said...

Love the pic of Heather and Luke on the boat, too cute!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family