Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pictures to make grandma smile

Rocking faces
This is one of 10 pictures I found on my camara yesterday.
Luke had a photo shoot.
Luke's lego creation
I thought this was cute. Gabe in Luke's shoes. Good picture Luke.
Gabe reunited with his blue blanket after a week long absence.
New shoes make you run faster
Somehow we made it out of the store with the $8 tennis shoes on sale instead of the $20 transformer shoes, not by Luke's choosing. He's still happy with the new ones. He wears a 12 1/2 now. He skipped a whole size over the summer.

Gabe in the Garden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a grinning!!, I love the pic's Head, thanks for sharing, good times!! great memories.
Mom

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family