I love these rubber boots! I found the rain storm quite refreshing over the weekend (not to make Katie and Dan, down in Arizonz, jealous. Wait you are about to go into a beautiful Arizona fall, winter, and spring. Now I'm jealous)
The rain didn't stop the kids from wanting to go outside, so I suited them up.
Luke's painting-
I had to bite my tongue when he started painting his arms and using them to paint.
I didn't want to cramp his creative space.
All better
So these are a few of the things we did this weekend while dad spent the night camping with the scouts. Pictures not shown- #1 trying to pick a movie in Blockbuster with Gabe screaming to get down and Luke pulling movies off the shelf. #2 the look of relief on my face when dad got home the next day.






4 comments:
Love the rubber boots around here too- Kohen wears his so much he actually wears them out-didn't know that was even possible. And the dr. set reminds me of a fond memory of Natalie and I playing with ours when we were little and my mom catching Natalie giving me a shot in the bum..that was the end of the Dr. kit, lol. And I am sorry for the crying in the B.Buster, one word: Netflix!
FUN!! I love to play in the rain with the kiddos! We need to go boot shopping!:) I can't believe he painted his arms! Too funny!:) What a good and patient mommy you are!
Yeah, you are a really good mom. We wore a pair of lady bug boots out too, I'm thinking this year I'm going to invest in cute ones like that- they get worn out cause they can put them on all by themselves:)
DO those boots come in my size? I LOVE them!!
Post a Comment