Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Heads are Spinning

After a full week of Family Thanksgiving Fun, Baby preparations, long work days for Ben, and Ben's new calling to be a couselor in the Bishopric-Our heads have not stopped spinning this last week. Lots of Emotions: Excited, overwhelmed, humbled, compassion, stress of the unknown, and love of family.
Things that are keeping us sane:
This kid just gets better with age. He is so helpful and cooperative lately. Plus I love that smile. The window blind behind him repesents the condition of my house after a day of the "Tornado Boys"

Getting Ready! I love to feel prepared. We got Bunk beds for the boys. Gabe is still figuring out how to stay in bed. He's only got 3 weeks to do it.
Wood Burning Fire : One of Ben's favorite parts about winter. Relaxing!
This kid actually makes me feel insane most of the time. He is really into throwing and dumping toys and food right now. His cousin and he got into vicks rub and shaving cream today. Luckily he has the sweetest little smile, a cute "sorry", and kiss with every mess.

BEN- He is the man. This is a picture of him helping cut onions last week for Freezer Meal Prep. He was crying so hard, we got his goggles out. I'm the Most Thankful For Him! He is such an amazing friend, husband, dad, and person. I'm so blessed to have Him.

9 comments:

ang :o) said...

I know how you're feeling and you're in my prayers everyday! I an hardly wait to meet your little one!

Holly Lin said...

you got his "googles" out?
Yikes Heather...you might want to fix the spelling on that one! :)

Btw...Ladybug still smells like berry scented shaving cream!

Piper said...

Goggles, what a genius idea. Awesome pic!

Shortcake said...

Sounds like you've got you hands full! Congratulations on #3! That is really exciting!

Cami said...

Cute goggles! I wish I could have been there to help you two make Christmas presents. It made me sad to think that if I were in Boise I could have been right there in the thick of it. Mari could have smelled like berry shaving cream too. :)

Heather said...

goggles work. I think they should advertise their use in cutting onions, and I think they should use this picture:) So excited for you guys and number three... it changes everything:) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amanda said...

I love the picture of your husband in goggles. How funny. That is just what I needed today a good laugh!!! What is the trick to getting your husband to help out in the kitchen???!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on baby #3!! I am so excited for you, what a blessing it will be for this baby to be apart of your wonderful family!!

ej said...

I love this post- things ARE crazy for you guys right now. But I am so excited for you guys!!! I'm also glad to know my 2 year old isn't the only one getting into stuff constantly :)

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family