Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Dunk Family

Fabulous Thanksgiving with my parents, brother, sister and their families.
We missed my brother Richard and his family from Oregon
(They had to work Black Friday). We love you guys!

The day: Went to G&G's house, helped make the feast for lunch, Ate, told jokes, played rock band, napped, ate pie, played board and card games, looked at store ads, cleaned up and hugged goodbye.




Want to give a shout of gratitude out for all of our family, that we love so much. Also to the ones that have been the key players in helping us create our little family-the beautiful birthparents in our lives.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Youi guys always look like you are having so much fun. It is like you guys are still newlyweds not parents of two. Where did Ryan and I go wrong. I wish I had your energy, and desire to shower first thing every morning.

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Fun! I love that you took a picture of a plate of food!

Kris Farrar said...

We miss you guys! Our Ben still occasionally talks about Luke and "the dad named Ben." Merry Christmas!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family