This is going to be a boring post compared to the last one!
We Love this soccer goal our friend Travis made. They had to leave it behind when they moved. We want to say thanks and it's being loved. Luke likes to have "soccer practice" everyday.
Last raking job. The leaves have all fallen in our back yard.
Lovin' the tire swing!
I love oxi-clean. I've heard many remedies for getting yellow spit-up stains out of baby clothes, but nothing seemed to work. So I still had some clothes that were stained by our "Lukey Pukey" baby. So I experimented. I put the clothes into 1-2 gallons of water with a healthy scoop of oxi-clean and let them soak for a day. It was Magic! They came out bright white and looking like new. It's really silly, but it made my day.






4 comments:
OH i am so going to try that. Alexa is a messy girl! Thanks for te great idea!
That is good to know. Britton was a spitty mess as a baby too. There are lots of clothes I didn't use for Benjer because of it.
That picture of Luke is going to be the one they play on the senior video when he is captain of the soccer team! YEAH I love soccer, they must take after me!! :) So I'm glad you are getting out puke stains because I'm sure some of those are from my son you were just too nice to put that on your blog! :) What a good sis!
I am so happy you use the goal. We are excited to see you guys when you come down!
Post a Comment