Had a fun halloween night with grandparents & cousins. The kids love trick-or treating. Gabe only made it half way around the neighborhood before he told me, "All done mom." I carried him back to the house while Ben took Luke for some serious candy collecting. Luke decided to be a Jedi right before the party yesterday, so I threw some fabric together to make a costume. He was so Happy! The kids were on a huge sugar high last night. A dream come true!
5 years ago






4 comments:
How cute!!!!!! Even your parents look awesome! How fun...wish we could have been there!!! LOVES
I can't believe you made that costume! Fun.
looks like a great time!
Wow! I am impressed with the last minute jedi costume. It looks like you bought it. You are so talented. :) You guys sound like you had a fun night!
Post a Comment