Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fabulous Photos!

I wanted to share the photos from our family photo shoot in October.
Gabe's 2 year old pictures
My Favorite


Family Pictures






Photography by Tiffany Reeder
Thanks so much!

8 comments:

5 Brothers Farms said...

Oh Heather! These pictures are just perfect! What a perfect family!:)

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Too Cute!

Emma said...

Wow, Tiffany does a great job. You have a beautiful family. I hope you get a new little one soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! So wonderful! Talented photographer with a beautiful family! I sure hope there is one in there for our wall of fame.
Love you, Mom

Mama Bear said...

Those are great pictures! The boys are getting so big. You have a beautiful family.

Sorenson family trio said...

Cute pictures. I can not believe how big your children are getting. Also your hair is getting so long. It look so pretty all curled.
Gina

The Loftins said...

Ahhhh make me cry :) You guys are such a sweet family with a beautiful spirit about you! We miss you guys and Happy Birthday to the Gabester!

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

sooo flippin cute! miss ya, kim

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family