Went on a dinner date with our best friends Cami and Travis.
They are moving to Utah, and they will be incredibly missed.

Ben, Travis, and Ben

Heather, Cami, and Holly (Ben's sister)
Quick Trip to Utah
Saturday morning we left for Provo to go to a BYU game.
Our double stroller :)

Boys watching the game.
Cougars won! The boys really enjoyed singing the fight song.
The Cougar

Sunday Ben's aunt took us to "Music and the Spoken Word"
We loved the spirit of the music.

Gabe playing with the drums at Aunt Becca's house
Luke playing. They want a set for Christmas, but mom says no.
7 comments:
Okay, I love the double stroller! The best weekend ever! He, he.
I'm so glad it turned out so spectacular! See you this afternoon!
I love the "stoned" poster behind him.
Go Cougars!!! Looks like you guys had a fun trip. we wish you lived close... your so much fun!
Umm, we were totally at that game just to your right. So close! Yet so far, lol. My kids were loving the fight song too, glad there were plenty of them!
Hi!!! I LOVE the picture of 'the boys' watching the game! Priceless!:)
LOVE the double stroller, and they look like they love it too! Funny!
Post a Comment