Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
Ha ha! Blast from the past - I found you. My wife and I were just talking about where we might settle down and she randomly mentioned Meridian so I googled you! (just in case you forgot, I'm the guy who introduced you two) Looks like you guys are doing really well.
2 comments:
Ha ha! Blast from the past - I found you. My wife and I were just talking about where we might settle down and she randomly mentioned Meridian so I googled you! (just in case you forgot, I'm the guy who introduced you two) Looks like you guys are doing really well.
I love my nephew and nieces!!! I laughed all 10 times I watched it. I always miss you guys!! Love you!
Post a Comment