Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
Wow! Tears. Lot's of them. That's one of my greatest wishes for that little guy- to go on a mission...and get married in the temple...and to be obedient, and nice...so I have several wishes it seems...no pressure :). Well, maybe a little pressure. But that's why I chose you- I knew his chances were so much greater with your love and your family! I love you guys. I will play that video a 100 times. I love him more than he will ever know. Thanks for being such great parents!
It was SO awesome to finally meet clark-clark! He's so sweet, I could have held him for hours! Myabe if I let Vince bake in the hot AZ sun he could get skin as beautiful as Clark boy's. So lucky!
5 comments:
That's too cute!
Okay,Benjamin keeps asking me to play the clip again and again. He loves it!
Wow! Tears. Lot's of them. That's one of my greatest wishes for that little guy- to go on a mission...and get married in the temple...and to be obedient, and nice...so I have several wishes it seems...no pressure :). Well, maybe a little pressure. But that's why I chose you- I knew his chances were so much greater with your love and your family! I love you guys. I will play that video a 100 times. I love him more than he will ever know. Thanks for being such great parents!
There is nothing better than a baby laughing. I could not help smiling while listening to the clip..
Gina
It was SO awesome to finally meet clark-clark! He's so sweet, I could have held him for hours! Myabe if I let Vince bake in the hot AZ sun he could get skin as beautiful as Clark boy's. So lucky!
Post a Comment