Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
You are all beautiful! Heather- you're stunning!! I love the picture of Clark- he's so perfect! Thank you, Nicole for taking it! I sure miss him. I have watched the videos from your last post about 15 times I think. He's SO cute!
LOVE THESE! nicole, you rock. and look how handsome and grown up everyone is. that little clark, man i could eat him alive. you need to come over one of these preschool mornings. i miss you!
love the colors you are wearing. everything is perfect!
you guys are so darn adorable all of you!! We waived to you as we drove thru ID on our way home from UT this last weekend. Keirsten Emry was excited to see you had another babe as she looked at my pics on my fridge today!
Those are some beautiful pictures! We sure miss you guys. Having just delivered Addi has made me reminice about when we had Ella and all you help then.
6 comments:
You are all beautiful! Heather- you're stunning!! I love the picture of Clark- he's so perfect! Thank you, Nicole for taking it! I sure miss him. I have watched the videos from your last post about 15 times I think. He's SO cute!
Beautiful pictures and family! I know I told you this already, but I LOVE your hair dark!! So beautiful!
LOVE THESE! nicole, you rock. and look how handsome and grown up everyone is. that little clark, man i could eat him alive. you need to come over one of these preschool mornings. i miss you!
love the colors you are wearing. everything is perfect!
Thanks Tiffany! :) You're sweet! :)
you guys are so darn adorable all of you!! We waived to you as we drove thru ID on our way home from UT this last weekend. Keirsten Emry was excited to see you had another babe as she looked at my pics on my fridge today!
Those are some beautiful pictures! We sure miss you guys. Having just delivered Addi has made me reminice about when we had Ella and all you help then.
Post a Comment