Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Luke!

Luke's costume party!

Star Wars action figures in the Cake.

Awesome kid!
Pinata

The winning birthday present from mom and dad.
He loved it so much that he wore it into Blimpies for dinner Saturday night. It was a good laugh.
Dad and Clark
Gabe massaging his feet with toothpaste.

Here's a real model for the hair pretties I made.
Cousin "M" She's my inspiration.
I love this girl's mommy!!! Bekah thanks for helping me get the kids ready for church today. I got to get myself ready and we were a little early to church. It was a great day! I also want to thank everyone on the left side of the chapel for taking care of Luke and Gabe while I was in the Hall bouncing Clark to sleep. The bishop even commented to Ben on how it seemed like quite the community effort today. As Gabe was making a mad dash for the door, 20 arms of people on both sides of the aisle reached out to try to stop him. I was watching from the door and it was so comical.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! We would love to see you GC weekend if you have time.

amanda said...

Oh.... the toothpaste!!!! How funny!!! I would just die if I saw that but it is one that you have to put in the permanent history book.

ej said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!!!! Never thought of toothpaste for a foot massage before, I think Gabe may be on to something, lol. I love how the whole ward pitches in to help, and glad this Sunday was a great one!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

The toothpaste is too much! I have one of those kids too. They're cute kids, but lots of trouble! Fun birthday party too! Britton said it was Awesome! And he was only there for the end!

Mindy said...

My favorite was the toothpaste massage. So funny!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family