Trucks: A Boy's Toy
I like to tell people that I'm part of the "Make a Wish" Foundation, and I've granted Ben's wish by go along with the purchase of his dream truck (Brutus). The boys love it. They like to go Vroooom, Vroom!
Pick your favorite photo from this week
Gabe's dress-up is hilarious!
Playing in the mud
We found Luke like this one night-weird.
Can we clone this guy so I can have one at home and one that goes to work.
The Itsy-bitsy Spider- Clark is so social. If he gets your eye contact he will not stop talking, smiling, growling, and laughing. He loves to watch his brothers, grab at toys and books, and listen to music. So fun!






3 comments:
Okay, Clark is so darn cute! I love his little gurgle. Oh, and don't ever let Dustin see your new truck! It has the crew cab with four doors, which is his dream. He'll be so jealous...
I love reading up on your sweet family!! Your kiddos are so adorable!
Oh man, LOVE the dress-up! SO funny. Clark is getting so big! What a cutie.
Post a Comment