You may think, "Family pictures again." But the last ones became outdated so quickly with Clark's arrival. Nicole was going to do Luke's birthday pictures anyway, so we took advantage of her amazing talent and had family and individuals done as well. She is Awesome!!!! To see a sneak peek click here:
For you folks in Boise she will be here in April if you want pictures done.






6 comments:
Wow Heather! Those photo's are amazing. They are something to really cherish.
Those turned out great Heather! A little mascara and you sure are VA-VA-VA-VOOM! lol ;)
The pictures turned out great!!! You are so on top of things the 3rd baby DOESN'T look like it has been a hard adjustment for you!!!! Love all the pics!
What a beautiful family! I love all of the pictures- I can't wait to see the entire photo shoot. Heather- you are stunning! Clark, of course, is perfect!
Those are great pictures. I loved the one of you and Ben. We hardly ever get pictures of just the two of us.
They turned out darling! I love how you are wearing pink as the only girl. So cute. I'm still bummed we can't go to the conference with you, but tell everyone hi for me!
Post a Comment