WOW! Our little man is 6 months old now. The photo shoot of his MANY faces:



In his pajamas



This is a very common face. He loves to stick out his tongue, and vibrate his lips.
Yes, his hair sticks up like that. It will only flatten with lots of gel. Everyone wants to touch it.
Go Cougs!
Each of the boys have had 6 month pictures in this jersey.
He's also starting to learn to sit up.

He is such a happy boy. I love hearing his full tummy laughs when he's playing his brothers.


Clark has started veggies and fruits. We started with peas. This was his reaction.
But it got better. He ate it all. Beside some spitting with food in his mouth, he is a great little eater. He has tried pears, bananas, apples, sweet potato, carrot, peas.

We are so grateful to have Clark in our family. He is such a joy. This month we should make it into court to finalize the adoption. We have the blessing and sealing planned for August. Super Exciting!
4 comments:
How exciting to have a date to have Clark sealed to you. I'll bet you can't wait.
He is a cutie!
I love your newest family pic.
And of course, my boys will be glad to know he's supporting BYU at such a young age.
He's a cutie! I love his hair!
He is so adorable! Good luck with the court proceedings. That is so exciting!
Post a Comment