Wrestling!
Attack faces
All being tickled.
A little more Clark
Postcards make a great picture book! Thanks EC&TC
It's Halloween time!
I made this little video of our family. It takes forever to load, but it's so funny.
*******Monster Mash******
*******Monster Mash******






4 comments:
That first action shot is awesome! Growing up this was always called 'rough housing' for whatever reason, our kids are BIG fans. My dad is the ultimate wrestler with the kids- they like to try and take him on all at once as I see your boys have figured out, lol. Love the postcard picture book idea :)
Way to go Clark! How is it that I talked to you 3 times a day and missed that?? I love the picture of Ben getting attacked.
We LOVE wrestling with daddy at our house! How fun!
I could eat you all up, LOVE the pic's. Love you all
Mom
Post a Comment