Attack of the Ants
One night we suddenly had 300 ant (big, small, red, black, flying) flood into our apartment through our cable outlet. It took a half hour to kill them all with flip flops.

On Tuesday I was picking up Clark and completely threw out my back. I ended up laying in bed for the day. Very painful. We had met a really nice girl at church that came over to take care of the kids for me. Clark loves her! He calls her his girlfriend. She let him cover her face with stickers. I guess Clark is going to have to stop being my baby and become my little boy.

We made balloon animals for FHE
On Tuesday I was picking up Clark and completely threw out my back. I ended up laying in bed for the day. Very painful. We had met a really nice girl at church that came over to take care of the kids for me. Clark loves her! He calls her his girlfriend. She let him cover her face with stickers. I guess Clark is going to have to stop being my baby and become my little boy.
We made balloon animals for FHE
Church on Sunday
Church was awesome. Saipan has one ward. It consists of mostly Filipino, native, and American families. Almost every one in the ward are converts. Their testimonies are strong and pure. The punctuality and reverence level it's as high as American ward, so we fit right in. We are very excited to serve in the ward. I already substituted for primary music chorister.

Beauty: A scene from our balcony. A rainbow and one of the two naval ships that always sits in the bay.


Ocean: The water is perfect.
Food:
Mish/mosh dinner of rice, hotdogs, cucumber salad and fruit.It's taken awhile to get transitioned to making food here. Between all the little markets and grocery stores they have almost everything you can get in America except you pay double or triple the price. So we have been very careful about not wasting, only buying what we need, and eating more local produce. We hope to learn how to make Asian and Filipino food. It's cheaper. We are loving the little bananas and mangoes.






5 comments:
Sounds so exciting! Post more, love hearing all about it!
Love and miss you!
love all the pictures. love your darling family. i hope your back is all better now! you guys are so lucky to have such an experience. thanks for sharing it with us! :>
Looks like things are going very well so far. I am glad that you made it safely. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I really enjoy seeing how everyone is doing. Keep enjoying things there.
We love the pictures, stories, and updates!!! Keep up the good work!! :)
It looks like paradise! Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment