Starting to garden
We planted seeds in pots for starters. We are on the front porch hiding from the sudden rain. Rainy season lasts until October. This equals rain every day or two and thick humidity.
If you zoom in you can see Clark dumping a whole package of bean seeds in the pot. Clark has hit the "tornado 2s" stage. Messes everywhere and getting into everything he's not suppose to, including our neighbors garage to get their machete.
Notice it 7:00pm and completely dark outisde. The sun is up by 6:00am.
Clark in the middle of all his book. Pure Bliss!
Snorkling: Luke's picture of snorkling. They saw zebra fish, and others. They play with hermit crabs on the beach.
We have been organizing. Here's a few rooms that are done.
Living room
bathroom
TACOS
We bought cheese for the first time since we have been here. $6.50/lbs. Special Occasion.
We bought cheese for the first time since we have been here. $6.50/lbs. Special Occasion.
We've also learned to make homemade tortillas. They are $6 for a 12 pack at the store.






6 comments:
Are you guys just the coolest family ever? It's like a nonstop party over there!
I'm jealous.
The house looks great, and the food does too.
That's it... I'm going to have to look into flights over. (After the rainy season, that is.)
I love the LR furniture--is that a lounge chair? AWESOME!!
Cheese--$6.50/lb? YIKES!
Miss you all!
I think I would really miss cheese! We're going to have Pizza when you get home. Look at you being all domestic making home made tortillas!
Tacos kill us too cuz everything is imported, tortillas, s.c., cheese, meat etc. SO expensive but so yummy!
Your house is really coming together, looks great!
missing you!!! You are going to have to tell me how to make this mango syrup!!! The house looks good...love the pillows!!!
I knew that snorkeling picture looked familiar when I saw it in the mail! Luke was so excited when he got a letter in the mail, he will be writing one back soon!
Post a Comment