Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Enjoying the bedtime routine

Our boys are stuck to their "blue blankets".
They like to hold them right up to their noses.


Bath-time is extra fun with bubbles!


Gabe's cute froggy PJs to match the cute pouty face.


Before bed we have family prayer, give hugs, and sing a song.
Gabe has finally caught on how to fold his arms,
and Luke has memorized "I am a child of God". He loves to sing.

Folded arms and kissy face.


Silly pictures.




Luke's preformance of "I am a Child of God"
(Don't mind Gabe's cries in the background.
I had just laid him down for a nap.)

10 comments:

Shayla said...

Oh! Luke singing is so adorable! He's so proud at the end! You guys are such a cute family!
PS. I love the post below, that is so funny! You hair look great by the end of the day :)

Anonymous said...

warms my heart and makes my day!
Love ya, Grandma Hokie

Katie said...

That was an awesome performance! Way to go, buddy!

JT42 said...

your family is so cute! how adorable that you have the song recorded!

Mindy said...

Your boys are so cute! And what good parents... we miss you guys!

Becky said...

I love my nephews they are the cutest boys!!! Way to go Luke on your performance. :) Luvs

ej said...

Ummm, I didn't see 'spankings' anywhere in that routine. We make sure and get those in, lol.

Melissa said...

You are so adorable Heather! I was updating myself on your blog and I have to say that I am jealous of your long hair! And I am so excited for you to be approved for adoption again, whatever child you are able to adopt will be so blessed!

Mama Bear said...

I love your blog. The boys have gotten so big since last summer when we saw you guys. They are adorable. Congratulations on getting appoved for adoption. That's so exciting! Best Wishes!

Nicole Leavitt said...

That video of him singing is so darling! It made me tear a little! :) He is so darling!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family