Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Favorite Park & Hot Date

This is my favorite park.
The only problem is that it's everyone else's favorite park too.
Pretty crowded.

They just put in Musical Play area. We Love Music!




They also have a splash park.
Gabe is "one with the water"!

Luke found the experience a little cold,
but enjoyed plugging up the sprays with his feet.


This was my hot date this last weekend! I got a new shirt for the occasion. It was really fun. We need to thank Nana and Papa for watching the kids.

3 comments:

Katie said...

love the shirt, heather! You guys are always so good at making sure photos are taken. I need some good ones of Dan and I.

Anonymous said...

what a good lookin coupel! Andrew and Jared will be at the FSA conference too! say hello! Love you guys. Mom

Mindy said...

Cute picture of you and Ben. That park looks awesome!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family