We went to the baseball game the other night.
We thought the boys would be interested.
$20 for seats in the shade: worth it
$2.50 for a small soda: not worth it
Kids area with blow-up jumper: priceless
$20 for seats in the shade: worth it
$2.50 for a small soda: not worth it
Kids area with blow-up jumper: priceless
This is only the 2nd inning
Gabe on the way to the game. He was playing with his hat.
Blow-up jumper for the kids






5 comments:
Ryan took Landon to a game a couple of weeks ago, and had about the same results as you. Maybe next year they will stay awake for atleast half the game.
The picture of the second inning was priceless! love ya, Mom
Yeah we are living in Pokey while Daniel finishes his garda school we have a year left here and then we will be moving back to Boise for him to do his residency :) So I wish I could say I am a fan ( I am of the people just not the place)... How is your sweet little fam? Your boys are getting so big! Isn't it fun having boys? :) They sure do keep us mommas busy though.
Baseball games are VERY long, aren't they. I love them though. At the Bees games here you can get seats on the grass, which are perfect for kids. I took my nephews last year and you can bring games, let them run around, but still have the excitement of the game.
Know what I thought of the whole time reading this post? I thought about how jealous I am that you're wearing jeans. Lets see, I havent worn any in forever for 2 reasons: one- Its waay too hot. two- i can't fit into any. Grr...
But, the photos are so cute and they make me miss you guys even more. Love ya
Post a Comment