We love going to the mountains for the weekend!
Ben & I went float tubing down the river.
Ben & I went float tubing down the river.
Aren't those hot looking blue waders and flippers.
I caught 3 trout and 2 perch. Ben caught this huge 21 inch squaw fish.
It was so big that it actually kind of scared me when i saw it.
Then we met the Richards' at Lake, and play on the beach.
water lover
Jumping into the lake
Ben did a canonball off the end of the dock and left this teenage kid speachless.
"WOAH. You ya... the water went like... Woah!"
It was kind of cold.
Gabe loves those water wings.






6 comments:
cute...I wish we had a lake in my backyard. I'd be in it everyday.
you guys are stinkin so fun! every time i read your blog i think "man why are we SO lame?" looks like you had another fun time. ;> it makes me a little giddy to do your pictures - seeing that you are SO fun and all. take care babe.
What a fun trip. Those blue waiters are styling. Were can a pick up a pair.
Hey where is that lake. Let me know so I can take my kids. We need to take more advantage of all the Idaho outdoors. We just don't know where it all is yet.
The toyota jump, lol that had me laughing pretty good, I'll have to try that sometime ;) And the swimming ring? Most people couldn't get that past their cankles, so nice work!
Was this Redfish Lake? We love it there too. Looks like a blast.
Post a Comment