5 years ago
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I Love Birthmoms!
Yesterday I had the privilege of going to the LDS birthmother support group. I was there to ask for volunteers that would like to help with Adoption presentations at the High Schools this Fall. I'm super excited about that. So I felt so gitty as I sat among these ANGELS, each in their different stages of the processes. I grinned as my own adoption experiences flashed through my mind and I thought about the wonderful birth families that we have in our lives. There's an adoption conference this weekend and I'm so excited. We are so blessed to have an adoptive family. Update: we haven't had any action yet, but it's only been 2 1/2 months and our baby will find us when it's time. We have two testimonies of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I was reading a lot of your posts to catch up on your life since I haven't had the time lately and it looks like you've been having a lot of fun! I am glad the reunion was great, I wish I could've fit it in. I am impressed with what you are doing for the support group, that is awesome! You are amazing!!
Wow! Do you ever slow down? That is awesome about the birth moms. What a great idea to have them go to the high schools. Talk to you soon.
Hey guys! So great all you are involved in. Hope today's FSA activities were fun for you. Did you see Jared, say Hi for me!
Love ya,
Mom
What a sweet tribute. That is really neat that you are involved in the adoption programs at the highschool. Your family is so cool.
Post a Comment