Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Clark's Parents Forever!

We finalized Clark's adoption in court today!
Thank you to the judge, attorney, and caseworker!
We celebrated at lunch afterward.
Clark had Rice cereal with carrots and applesauce
The boys got shakes

It was a day of gratitude!
We feel so blessed to be a family!

6 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Congratulations! I love going to court!

ej said...

Congratulations Hochhalter, officially a family of 5!!!!!

Kim Davis said...

That is cause for celebration. Congratulations!

amanda said...

Congrats and happy day!!!

The Loftins said...

Hooray for your sweet family!!!! We love you and sooooo enjoyed seeing you again. It was as if you'd never left! I'm missing giving the Clarkster kisses already!!! I've never met a more snuggly baby, you are so lucky!

Sally said...

Congratulations! What a great moment!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family