Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
When I'm all caught up and have a moment to breath, I have a lot to say. Many amazing moments to share. This is a sneak peek at one of them. Clark's sealing to us at the temple.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
perfect photos of an amazing day! truly a slice of heaven. Love you Mom
Oh my goodness just when I was sure your photos couldn't get any more beautiful, you go and do it again. These pics truly say it all about your gorgeous family. You can see just how much you love each other! Congrats on Clark's sealing, I do love him and am so glad we got to meet him! I have been talking about him ever since.
5 comments:
perfect photos of an amazing day! truly a slice of heaven. Love you
Mom
I love those pictueres!
Beautiful. Congratulations you guys!
Oh my goodness just when I was sure your photos couldn't get any more beautiful, you go and do it again. These pics truly say it all about your gorgeous family. You can see just how much you love each other!
Congrats on Clark's sealing, I do love him and am so glad we got to meet him! I have been talking about him ever since.
what a exciting day!!!! Congats.
Post a Comment