Our Little Man is 14 months old
He was making a kissing face until he realized he wanted the camera. Then it became a pouting face. Which is fitting since he wants everything done his way or he'll scream. Lucky the screaming is improving as he's learning to communicate. He does please and more in sign language, he says ow, cracker very clearly. Then we will repeat others words as I'm talking to him during the day, plus car sound effects.
Clark is way overdue on walking. He can do it, but he won't. He truly desires to be carried or crawl. The baby gets his way. It's so cute when he does walk. This is two weeks ago. He is really good at standing. So even though I've said it every week for a month now. I really think he will be walking by the end of this week.
We love our backyard! Toys, bikes, basketball, tramp, and sand pile.

Clark's first time in the sand.

Clark's first time in the sand.
Loved it.

Gabe can play outside for hours. This is his new shovel that he's attached to.
Gabe can play outside for hours. This is his new shovel that he's attached to.
My kids decided that it is our tradition to have ice cream cones for Family Home Evening each week. Gabe just l0ves life!

Luke is becoming quite the businessman. He drew this picture and wrote, "I luv mom and dad. For $10 or $8." Then came up to us and asked if we would pay 10 or 8. We laughed. He looked serious and ask us for the money. I told him that if he drew our family at the bottom I'd pay him a dollar for it. He said, "$3". I said no. He said "$2". I said, "$1.10" He said okay. Ben talked to him about the pricing of his art and how he needed to practice, find out what people wanted him to draw, and work really hard on it. He was a little discouraged to find out that his art didn't have much value yet. He is hilarious and smart. Watch our Donald Trump here comes Luke. He is a very driven kid.

Drawing his birthday invitations.

Luke is becoming quite the businessman. He drew this picture and wrote, "I luv mom and dad. For $10 or $8." Then came up to us and asked if we would pay 10 or 8. We laughed. He looked serious and ask us for the money. I told him that if he drew our family at the bottom I'd pay him a dollar for it. He said, "$3". I said no. He said "$2". I said, "$1.10" He said okay. Ben talked to him about the pricing of his art and how he needed to practice, find out what people wanted him to draw, and work really hard on it. He was a little discouraged to find out that his art didn't have much value yet. He is hilarious and smart. Watch our Donald Trump here comes Luke. He is a very driven kid.
Drawing his birthday invitations.






5 comments:
Tell Luke I would buy his drawings that is so precious!!! And you look hot!
I wish we lived closer so all my girls could take piano from you! You look really cute:)
Not cheesy! Im with becky, you're one hot mama!
I laughed so hard when I heard Ben telling Dan about Luke's art. How funny!
Clark looks so cute in his suit. Luke is so smart. I can't believe he was trying to sale his art work. What a crack up.
You look very nice. What a great piano teacher you are!!!!
The picture of you by the piano? Hardly cheezy, you look gorgeous! Having been a student myself I know you're a great teacher :)
Luke's artwork with prices included?! love love love it! I love that he drives a hard bargain! That's a business minded little boy.
Post a Comment