Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
I love Clark in the hoop! I miss you guys! NExt time your in Utah, you'll have to let us know. I would love to see how big all your kids are in person.
6 comments:
I think number might be my favorite! Too funny.
Clark in the basketball hoop is so cute. What a fun activity!!!
Way to cute!
ha ha, love that last picture :)
Okay that we gotta try!!! That looks like so much fun! I love all the pics and especially the last one of Clarkie!
I love Clark in the hoop! I miss you guys! NExt time your in Utah, you'll have to let us know. I would love to see how big all your kids are in person.
Post a Comment