Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Island of Managaha


















This is our spot for a "stay"cation (vacation). 10 minute fairy ride from Saipan to the little island of Managaha. The snorkeling was awesome! The Beach was beautiful. Unfortunately we enjoyed the sun a little to much. We love experienced our first MAJOR sunburn. Need to reapply the sunscreen more often.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so beautiful and perfect! I would love to have the sand, water and sunshine right now!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Seriously, Saipan is the coolest place ever! Lovin the hat!

ej said...

UV index is quite a bit higher over here, lots of days where you can get burned in mere minutes. I bet its similar where you are.
You guys live in such a gorgeous place!

Bekah said...

And you all used to think I was silly for reapplying my 70 SPF...I learned that lesson myself the hard way. I'm not sure that I would be able to reapply fast enough if I were there.

Anna Beal said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Heather said...

That is a stay-cation? WOW!!! That water looks unbelievable and probably warm huh? Beautiful place, and beautiful family.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family